Please complete our Pool Closing Request Form and we will contact you to confirm booking.
All fields must be completed before your request can be processed.
1. Please choose your preferred closing week
3. Additional Features
4. Additional Services
Out of area travel charge - if applicable. 30 km (Google Maps) from shop and/or pool closings not grouped with area closings.
6. Pool Type
Features of your Pool
8. Customer Contact information
9. Payment information (Please call Daphne at 905-789-0991 with your credit card information until further notice, but continue to fill out this form as it will be submitted to her with all your other closing information and details)
10. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. BEFORE our crew arrives to close your pool: (A) Backyard Getaways strongly suggests that you ensure your water is chemically balanced prior to closing, bring a water sample for testing one week prior to closing to allow proper circulation time for required balancing chemicals. (B) Ensure we have access to your yard (please leave unlocked, leave dogs inside) or provide key / combination. (C.) Ensure we have access to your garage or shed to store parts - otherwise parts will be placed next to equipment for owner to store. (D) Ensure water and power, as well as a garden hose, are accessible. (E) Ensure all covers, closing supplies, tarps, step covers, etc. are left in the yard on closing day. if anything is missing an applicable charge will apply. (F) Recommend vacuum pool to remove all debris - otherwise pool will be closed "as is". See ADDITIONAL SERVICES if you would like our crew to do this (G) Recommend to clean filter - must be done before closing day. If you would like Backyard Getaways to do this, please arrange a SERVICE CALL PRIOR TO CLOSING DAY. (H) Recommend to scrub the coping, step and liner prior to closing. See ADDITIONAL SERVICES if you would like our crew to do this (I) Recommend to clean solar blanket and store. See ADDITIONAL SERVICES if you would like our crew to do this. (J) Remove and store all vacuums and cleaning equipment. (K) Provide tarps for everything you want covered.
2. AFTER our crew closes your pool: (L) Shut off gas supply at meter and heater. (M) Shut off power at breaker - if crew was unable to access breaker. (N) Please check your pool regularly during the winter to ensure the cover remains in place and replace water bags or cover retainer strips as necessary. (O) Remove water from on top of cover or under cover if required over the winter / early spring. If too much water accumulates on or under the cover pool could overflow. (P) It is important that the pool maintains its water level during the winter. Should leakage occur, top up the pool periodically and have the pool opened very early in the spring.
3. Backyard Getaways' Employees are NOT PERMITTED to: (Q) Store equipment in basements or raters of garage. (R) Go on roofs for solar systems.
4. Backyard Getaways is unable to: (S) Balance your water upon closing.
5. Prepayment is REQUIRED: Credit Card payment will be processed on the card number on file. If you wish to pay by Debit, please come into the store prior to closing day. If you prefer to pay by cash or cheque, please advise our office and have your payment ready for the Technician upon arrival. Unfortunately we are unable to make any exceptions to our policy. Thank you for your understanding.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
To send this entire contact form, please fill in the numerical highlighted numbers found below in the box provided and press SEND.